This event will be chaired by Professor Sue Hartley, Director of York Environmental Sustainability Institute.
Our panel lists include:
● Carrie Bradshaw, Lecturer, University of York
● Jessica Sinclair Taylor, Head of Communications and Policy, Feedback
● Julieta Cuneo, Sustainability Manager, Policy Connect
● Maggie Smallwood, CEO, BioVale
● Joe Bennett, Senior Technologist, Biorenewables Development Centre
● David Ryan, Customer Relationship Manager, Toast Ale
This event is part of the York Festival of Ideas 2018 which will take place from 5 to 17 June 2018 under the banner of Imagining the Impossible. BioVale are organising this event with the University of York (Law School), the York Environmental Sustainability Institute and the Agrimax project.
Date: 12th June, 4:00pm–5:30pm
Venue: Ron Cooke Hub, University of York, Heslington, York, UK, YO10 5GE
Book your tickets. This event is aimed at the general public – all welcome.