- Agrimax Brochure
- Agrimax Bookmark
- Factsheet – tomato
- Factsheet – tomato (hydrocompost)
- Factsheet – cereals
- Factsheet – potatoes
- Factsheet -olives
- CommBeBiz – project profile
- BE Sustainable magazine – feature
- Horizon 2020 success stories – feature
- EPI-AGRI magazine – feature
- Video by our coordiantor, IRIS – creating a greener, more sustainable Europe
- BBI JU / Agrimax video
- Partner interviews
- Half way highlights of the project
- Industry update: trials begin at ground-breaking new waste biorefineries
Examples of companies with a circular business model approach
Agrimax is working with partners and wider stakeholders to define sustainable value chains and propose sustainable new business models for the project. As part of this work, we have produced case studies on companies already using such an approach.
Italian Pilot Plant
- Video: a flexible, multi feedstock Pilot Plant in Italy
- Video: commissioning the Italian Pilot Plant
- Video: extracting cutin from tomato waste
- Video: turning tomato waste into hydrocompost
- Video: turning wheat bran waste into biopolymers
- Video: turning wheat bran waste into ferulic acid
Spanish Pilot Plant
Agrimax is building links with the following networks and projects
AGRIFORVALOR builds bridges between researchers and practitioners by demonstrating new opportunities to convert biomass sidestreams into valorized products using e.g. biotechnology and recycling technologies. The technology-transfer and business experts are working with the agricultural and forestry sectors to identify new valorisation pathways for primary and secondary biomass sidestreams together with researchers and industry.
Agrimax has joined the Biorefine Cluster Europe (BCE) initiative. The BCE interconnects projects and people within the domain of bio-based resource recovery, striving to contribute to a more sustainable resource management. The competence focus of the members lies within the biorefinery sector: the refinement of chemicals, materials, energy and products from biobased waste streams.
AgroCycle is a research and innovation project addressing the recycling and valorisation of waste from the agri-food sector. The project takes a holistic approach to understanding and addressing how to make best use of the full range of waste streams associated with the agri-food industry. It will deliver the AgroCycle Protocol, a blueprint for achieving sustainable agri-food waste valorisation.
Agrimax features on BioWatch, an interactive online platform that provides projects in the bioeconomy sector with a free service to position themselves alongside one another and provide direct access to industry, political stakeholders, the media and the general public.
Agrimax is a member of the European Bioeconomy Network (EuBioNet). A proactive alliance of EU-funded projects dealing with Bioeconomy promotion, communication and support. The main goal is to maximise the efforts, increasing the knowledge sharing, networking, mutual learning, coordination of joint activities and events.